The confidentiality of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
The Publisher: The person, natural or legal, who publishes communication services to the public online.
The Site: All the sites, Internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The User: The person using the Site and the services.
II. Collection of personal information and nature of the data collected:
In the context of the use of the Site Evolusmile, the Publisher is likely to collect, store and use the following categories of data concerning its Users:
1. Civil status data (name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, etc.), identity, identification and payment terminal
a. Identity data collection: Registration and prior identification for the provision of the service (see article 6 of the GTC)
Ordering aligners on the site requires registration and prior identification. Your personal data (surname, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number, ...) are used to perform our legal obligations resulting from the delivery of products and / or services, under the End User License Agreement, the Warranty Limit, if any, or any other applicable condition.
You will not provide false personal information and will not create an account for another person without their authorization. Your contact details must always be exact and up to date.
b. Collection of identification data: Use of the user identifier only for access to services
We use your electronic identifiers only for and during the execution of the contract.
c. Terminal data collection: (see article 7 of the GTC)
No banking information concerning you passes through our site. We do not store bank card numbers on our computer servers. Credit card numbers are processed by our banking partner, who returns an authorization number to us.
2. Data relating to personal life (lifestyle, interests and hobbies, family situation, excluding sensitive or dangerous data)
3. Data relating to professional life (CV, school career, training and professional career, distinctions ...)
4. Economic and financial information (income, financial situation, tax situation ...)
5. Connection data (IP addresses, event logs, type and version of browser, and operating system, e-mail address ...)
6. Geographic location data (movements, GPS data, GSM ...)
7. Information on the use of the website or relating to purchases (duration of the visit, information entered or generated, page views, transactions and bank information, navigation paths of websites, etc.)
8. Information contained in all communications sent by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata as well as any other personal information communicated.
9. Any disclosure of personal information about another person, must obtain the consent of that person regarding the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
III. Purpose of the reuse of the personal data collected:
The personal data and information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. They can be used for:
Administer our website and our business:
- Personalize our website for the User;
- Allow the use of the services offered on our website;
- Develop trade statistics;
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
- Process requests and complaints relating to our website made by or concerning the user;
- Check compliance with the general conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website);
- Manage people's opinions on products, services or content;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
Perform operations relating to customer management, prospecting and concerning
- Contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts;
- A loyalty program within an entity or several legal entities;
- Monitoring customer relations such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service;
- The selection of clients or people to carry out studies, loyalty actions, prospecting surveys and product tests;
- Sending our newsletter by email, if the User has requested it (he can inform us at any time of his desire to no longer receive our newsletter);
- The sending of marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies which, in our opinion, could interest the User, in the form of a publication, or in the event of an express agreement given, by e-mail or similar technology ( the User can inform us at any time of his desire to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Performing solicitation operations;
- Personal information will never be provided, without the express consent of the User, to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
- All these operations described require the express consent of the user or the person requested and must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data - racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, union, religious opinions, sex life or people's health)
IV. Disclosure and Aggregation of Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Likewise, to any member of our group of companies (subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries).
We may disclose your personal information:
- By legal obligation, by regulation, by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or within the framework of any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or plan to sell); and
- To any person whom we reasonably consider to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of this personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of this personal information.
- Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information on to third parties.
Aggregation with non-personal data:
We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information relating to all of our Users or specific groups or categories of Users that we combine so that an individual User can no longer be identified or mentioned) and the information non-personal for sector and market analysis, demographic profiling, promotional and advertising purposes, and other commercial purposes.
Aggregation with personal data available on the User's social accounts:
If you connect your account to an account of another service in order to cross-send, that service may communicate your profile and connection information to us, as well as any other information for which you have authorized disclosure. We may aggregate information relating to all of our other Users, groups, accounts, with personal data available to the User.
V. Storage of personal or anonymized data
Data retention for the duration of the contractual relationship
In accordance with article 6-5 ° of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, the personal data undergoing treatment are not kept beyond the time necessary to fulfill the obligations defined at the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
Means of purging data are put in place in order to provide for their effective deletion as soon as the period of conservation or archiving necessary for the accomplishment of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you also have the right to delete your data which you can exercise at any time by contacting the 'Editor.
Notwithstanding the two preceding paragraphs, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. Insofar, that we are required to do so by law;
2. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceeding; and
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Retention of anonymized data beyond the contractual relationship / after the account is deleted
We keep personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in these Terms. Beyond this period, they will be anonymized and kept for exclusively statistical purposes and will not give rise to any exploitation of any kind whatsoever.
Data deletion after 3 years of inactivity
For security reasons, if you have not authenticated yourself on the Site for a period of three years, you will receive an email inviting you to connect as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases. data.
VI. Technical data retention period
Technical data is kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to above.
VII. Account deletion
Account deletion on demand
The User has the possibility of deleting his Account at any time, by simple request to the Publisher.
Account deletion in case of violation of the GTC
In the event of violation of one or more provisions of the GTC or of any other document incorporated herein by reference, the Publisher reserves the right to end or restrict your use and access without any prior warning and at its sole discretion services, your account and all Sites.
VIII. Security of your personal information and indications in the event of a security breach detected by the Publisher
User information in the event of a security breach
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
Nevertheless, we are committed to implementing all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data.
We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
In the event that we become aware of illegal access to personal data concerning you stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorized access resulting in the realization of the risks identified above, we undertake at:
• Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
• Examine and inform yourself of the causes of the incident;
• Take the necessary measures within the limits of reasonableness in order to lessen the negative effects and damages that may result from the said incident.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall the commitments defined in the point above relating to the notification in the event of a security breach be assimilated to any acknowledgment of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
IX. International data transfers
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate, so that we can use the information in accordance with this policy.
1. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European economic area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
2. The personal information that you publish on our website or that you submit for publication may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
3. You expressly accept the transfer of personal information described in this Section IX.
We may sometimes update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
XI. Data portability / Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. Payment of fees.
2. The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity: for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your ID Card certified by a notary, plus an original copy of a public service invoice indicating your current address.
3. We will provide this data in an open and easily reusable format.
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You will expressly agree in advance that we will use your personal information for marketing purposes. Nevertheless, you keep the opportunity to refuse it by writing to us at any time in order to stop this use.
XII. Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to and information about third party websites. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a chain of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session": a persistent cookie is stored by the browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless it is deleted by the user before this expiration date; as for a session cookie, it expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in cookies and obtained by cookies.
We only use session cookies.
Purpose of cookies
Cookies can be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services rendered to the User, from the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalization of the pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that the Publisher may place cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
Storage period of cookies
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of storage of cookies is a maximum of 13 months after their first deposit in the User's terminal, as is the duration of the validity of the User's consent to the use of these cookies. The lifespan of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User's consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
If you do not want cookies to be used on your device, most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies through the setting options:
1. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the alternative settings for managing cookies available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet options", "Confidentiality" then "Advanced";
2. with Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Confidentiality" then by selecting "Use personalized settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking " Accept cookies from sites”; and
3. with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and control" menu then by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings" then by selecting "Prevent them sites define data "in the header" Cookies ".
You should be aware that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
1. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
2. with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Confidentiality”, then by selecting “Use personalized settings for history” and by clicking on “Show cookies ", then on" Delete all cookies "; and
3. with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and control" menu then by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Delete browsing data" then "Delete cookies and module data from other sites ”before clicking on“ Delete browsing data ”. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.